Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Housekeeping Post

Hello folks.

I have set up an email address for this blog, the link for which I will post over on the right somewhere. So if you should have a question, or a comment to make that you don't wish to make publicly, you can feel free to email me. I encourage any questions or comments regarding the FAQs and so on be directed to this email address instead of made in comments on individual posts.

Note: emails consisting primarily of flames, will be ignored as a matter of course and deleted without being read through.

If you have an issue with something I have posted here on Hagstone I do recommend you make your comment public; if you feel you have to email me, wait a day before sending it, because aggressive emails will not receive a response.

Thanks all.

No comments:

Post a Comment